The Economics of Discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 71 (1963)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Meurs & Xin Meng, 2001. "Différences de structure des emplois et écart salarial entre hommes et femmes en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 113-126.
- William A. Darity & Patrick L. Mason, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Employment: Codes of Color, Codes of Gender," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 63-90, Spring.
- Coulombe, Serge & Lavoie, Marc, 1985. "Discrimination à l’embauche et performance supérieure des franco-québécois dans la LNH : une mise au point," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 527-530, dÃ©cembre.
- Borooah, Vani, 2002. "Employment Inequality, Employment Regulation, and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 20008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogan, Vicki & Darity Jr., William, 2008. "Culture and entrepreneurship? African American and immigrant self-employment in the United States," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1999-2019, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.