AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): S6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
Other versions of this item:
- Sherwin Rosen, 1997. "Potato Paradoxes," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 135, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2007.
"Making Famine History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 5-38, March.
- Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2007. "Making famine history," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/492, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2006. "Making Famine History," Working Papers 200610, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Janusz Szyrmer, 2011. "Sir Robert Giffen Meets Russia in Early 1990s," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2002:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- An, Mark Yuying & Li, Wei & Yang, Dennis Tao, 2001. "China's Great Leap: Forward or Backward? Anatomy of a Central Planning Disaster," CEPR Discussion Papers 2824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Michel Chevet & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2003. "What were demographic crises like in mid-nineteenth century France?," Working Papers 200322, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2002. "Adam Smith and Amartya Sen - Markets and Famines in Pre-Industrial Europe," Working Papers 200218, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.