China`s Economic Development and Global Interaction in the Long Run
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 357.
Date of creation: Jun 2008
Date of revision: Jun 2008
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-07-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-07-05 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-05 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter K. Schott, 2006.
"The Relative Sophistication of Chinese Exports,"
NBER Working Papers
12173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandt, Loren, 1985. "Chinese agriculture and the international economy, 1870-1930: A reassessment," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 168-193, April.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1995.
"The Needham Puzzle: Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 269-92, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1992. "The Needham Puzzle: Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China," UCLA Economics Working Papers 650, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brandt,Loren & Rawski,Thomas G. (ed.), 2008. "China's Great Economic Transformation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521712903.
- Brandt,Loren & Rawski,Thomas G. (ed.), 2008. "China's Great Economic Transformation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521885577.
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.