Competition and Product Variety
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 53 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2011.
"Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices,"
Working Paper Series
878, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Research Papers in Economics 2010:26, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Russell, Thomas, 1995. "Product innovation with mass-production: Insufficient or excessive?: Comment," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 443-445, November.
- Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy & Héctor Mauricio Posada Duque, 2007.
"Evolución del Comercio Intraindustrial entre las regiones colombianas y la Comunidad Andina, 1990-2004: un análisis comparativo,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 66, pages 83-118, Enero-Jun.
- Ana Isabel, Moreno & Hector Mauricio, Posada, 2006. "Evolución del Comercio Intraindustrial entre las regiones colombianas y la Comunidad Andina, 1990-2004: un análisis comparativo," MPRA Paper 4936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hauser, John R., 1983. "Price theory and the role of marketing science," Working papers 1403-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:16:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou, 2007. "Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 317-332, June.
- Carsten Eckel, 2005. "Market Integration and Market Concentration in Horizontally Differentiated Industries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(16), pages 1-6.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.