The Measurement of Cumulative Advertising Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 38 (1964)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Ellis, T. Selwyn, 2009. "On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 608-627, April.
- Requena-Silvente, Francisco & Walker, James, 2007. "Investigating sales and advertising rivalry in the UK multipurpose vehicle market (1995-2002)," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-180.
- Palomares, Rafaela Dios, 2002. "Efficiency and Productivity in the Spanish Food Distribution Sector," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24828, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smith, Aaron D. & Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2005.
"Markov-Switching Model Selection Using Kullback-Leibler Divergence,"
11976, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Smith, Aaron & Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2006. "Markov-switching model selection using Kullback-Leibler divergence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 553-577, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.