The Interrelationship between Markets for New and Used Durable Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert H. Porter & Peter Sattler, 1999. "Patterns of Trade in the Market for Used Durables: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waldman, Michael, 2013. "What Limits Indirect Appropriability?," MPRA Paper 44690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Shiller, 2013.
"Digital distribution and the prohibition of resale markets for information goods,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 403-435, December.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2012. "Digital Distribution and the Prohibition of Resale Markets for Information Goods," Working Papers 59, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael Waldman, 2004. "Antitrust Perspectives for Durable-Goods Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kinokuni, Hiroshi, 2003. "Copy-protection policies and profitability," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 521-536, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.