The Productivity Gains of Marriage: Effects of Spousal Education on Own Productivity across Market Sectors in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 45 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010.
"The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003,"
23609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2010. "The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003," MPRA Paper 22439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2010.
"Effects of Husband’s Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women’s Earnings,"
23957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yukichi Mano & Eiji Yamamura, 2011. "Effects of Husband's Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women's Earnings," Japanese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 38(3), pages 71-91, October.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011.
"An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003,"
31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yukichi Mano, 2012. "An Investigation into the Positive Effect of an Educated Wife on Her Husband’s Earnings: The Case of Japan in the Period between 2000 and 2003," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 409-416, November.
- Anaman, Kwabena A. & Kassim, Hartinie M., 2006. "Marriage and female labour supply in Brunei Darussalam: A case study of urban women in Bandar Seri Begawan," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 797-812, October.
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating or Cross-productivity," Discussion Papers 00020, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Sonia Oreffice & Brighita Bercea, 2006. "Quality of Available Mates, Education and Intra-Household Bargaining Power," Working Papers 2006.133, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Åström, Johanna, 2011. "The Effects of Spousal Education on Individual Earnings – A Study of Married Swedish Couples," HUI Working Papers 32, The Swedish Retail Institute (HUI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.