The Economic Effects of the Sri Lankan Civil War
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajesh Venugopal, . "The Global Dimensions of Conflict in Sri Lanka," QEH Working Papers qehwps99, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1999.10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olaf J. de Groot & Tilman Brück & Carlos Bozzoli, 2009.
"How Many Bucks in a Bang: On the Estimation of the Economic Costs of Conflict,"
Economics of Security Working Paper Series
21, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Tilman Brück & Carlos Bozzoli, 2009. "How Many Bucks in a Bang: On the Estimation of the Economic Costs of Conflict," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 948, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Deepak Lal, 1995. "Arms and the Man: The Costs and Benefits of Defense Expenditure," UCLA Economics Working Papers 747, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nisha Arunatilake & Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya & Saman Kelegama, 1999.
"The Economic Cost of the War in Sri Lanka,"
1999.10, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.