The Economic Effects of the Sri Lankan Civil War
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganegodage, K. Renuka & Rambaldi, Alicia N., 2014.
"Economic consequences of war: Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-53.
- Kumudini R. Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi, 2012. "Economic Consequences of War: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers Series 453, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Arunatilake, Nisha & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kelegama, Saman, 2001.
"The Economic Cost of the War in Sri Lanka,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1483-1500, September.
- Rajesh Venugopal, . "The Global Dimensions of Conflict in Sri Lanka," QEH Working Papers qehwps99, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Deepak Lal, 1995. "Arms and the Man: The Costs and Benefits of Defense Expenditure," UCLA Economics Working Papers 747, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ali Hamid E., 2011. "Military Expenditures and Human Development: Guns and Butter Arguments Revisited: A Case Study from Egypt," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-21, September.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Tilman Brück & Carlos Bozzoli, 2009.
"How Many Bucks in a Bang: On the Estimation of the Economic Costs of Conflict,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
948, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olaf J. de Groot & Tilman Brück & Carlos Bozzoli, 2009. "How Many Bucks in a Bang: On the Estimation of the Economic Costs of Conflict," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 21, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.