Women, Wages, and Discrimination: Some Evidence from Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 34 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 1990. "Labor market participation, returns to education, and male - female wage differences in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 461, The World Bank.
- Hock LK & Sivananthiran A, 1995. "Contract labour in plantations, construction and sawmilling in Malaysia : a survey report," ILO Working Papers 308526, International Labour Organization.
- Gunseli Berik, 2000. "Mature Export-Led Growth and Gender Wage Inequality in Taiwan," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26.
- Rozana Himaz, 2008. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Education Expenditure and Returns to Education: The Case of Sri Lanka," Economics Series Working Papers 393, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barbezat D, 1993. "Occupational segmentation by sex in the world," ILO Working Papers 298900, International Labour Organization.
- Lin, Eric S., 2010. "Gender wage gaps by college major in Taiwan: Empirical evidence from the 1997-2003 Manpower Utilization Survey," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 156-164, February.
- Gunseli Berik, 2006. "Growth with Gender Inequity: Another Look at East Asian Development," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Rehana Siddiqui & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1998. "A Decomposition of Male-Female Earnings Differentials," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 885-898.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.