Introduction to the Symposium on the Econometrics of Matching
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 86 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2009.
"The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
217, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2010. "The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behavior of young adults," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1377-1384.
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 4392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Froehlich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2005.
"Peer effects and textbooks in primary education: Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005
2005-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2004. "Peer effects and textbooks in primary education : Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa," HWWA Discussion Papers 311, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Peer Effects and Textbooks in Primary Education: Evidence from Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 1519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ayako Suzuki, 2006. "Vertical Integration in the U.S. Cable Industry," ISER Discussion Paper 0675, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li, 2007. "Learning-by-Exporting? Firm-Level Evidence for UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors," Working Papers 2007_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2009. "Estimating the effects of free trade agreements on international trade flows using matching econometrics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 63-76, February.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2006. "Propensity score matching and policy impact analysis - a demonstration in EViews," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3877, The World Bank.
- Peter Rousseau & Caleb Stroup, 2011. "Director Histories and the Pattern of Acquisitions," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1124, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hutchinson, Paul & Carton, Thomas W. & Broussard, Marsha & Brown, Lisanne & Chrestman, Sarah, 2012. "Improving adolescent health through school-based health centers in post-Katrina New Orleans," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 360-368.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.