Life on the Frontier: Migrant Information, Earnings and Past Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demiralp, Berna, 2009. "The Impact of Information on Migration Outcomes," MPRA Paper 16121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dijk, Jouke van, 1998. "Differences in underemployment between the United States and the Netherlands," Research Report 98D26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Lee, Chulhee, 2008.
"Health, Information, and Migration: Geographic Mobility of Union Army Veterans, 1860–1880,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(03), pages 862-899, September.
- Chulhee Lee, 2005. "Health, Information, and Migration: Geographic Mobility of Union Army Veterans, 1860-1880," NBER Working Papers 11207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mika Haapanen, 1998. "Internal Migration and Labour Market Transitions of Unemployment Workers," Discussion Papers 179, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Fabian Kratz, 2011. "Is spatial mobility a reproduction mechanism of inequality? An empirical analysis of the job search behavior and the international mobility of students and re-cent graduates," Working Papers 26, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.