Does Reporting Deter Burglars?-An Empirical Analysis of Risk and Return in Crime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalan Chatterjee, 2010.
"Crime Reporting: Profiling and Neighbourhood Observation,"
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham
06-04r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bandyopadhyay Siddhartha & Chatterjee Kalyan, 2010. "Crime Reporting: Profiling and Neighbourhood Observation," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee, 2008. "Crime Reporting: Profiling and Neighbourhood Observation," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 08-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ziggy MacDonald, . "The Under-Reporting of Property Crime: A Microeconometric Analysis," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 98/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- David K Levine & Robert A Levine, 2006. "Deterrence in the Cold War and the War on Terror," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001068, David K. Levine.
- Rajeev Goel & Daniel Rich, 1989. "On the economic incentives for taking bribes," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 269-275, June.
- Allen, W. David, 2009. "Interview effects in the reporting of domestic violence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 288-300, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.