The Under-Reporting of Property Crime: A Microeconometric Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Leicester in its series Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics with number 98/6.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics University of Leicester, University Road. Leicester. LE1 7RH. UK
Phone: +44 (0)116 252 2887
Fax: +44 (0)116 252 2908
Web page: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/economics
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-28 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, .
"The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, . "The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity: Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lonnie K. Stevans, 1988. "An Empirical Model of Property Crime: Deterrence versus Redistribution," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 10(4), pages 572-584, July.
- Sjoquist, David Lawrence, 1973. "Property Crime and Economic Behavior: Some Empirical Results," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 439-46, June.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1996. "Crime, Punishment, and the Market for Offenses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, Winter.
- repec:pri:indrel:396 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.