Cohesion And Diversity In The European Union: Irreconcilable Forces?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 33 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991.
"Convergence across States and Regions,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Boltho, Andrea & Holtham, Gerald, 1992. "The Assessment: New Approaches to Economic Growth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, Winter.
- John Bachtler & Rona Michie, 1997. "The Interim Evaluation of EU Regional Development Programmes: Experiences from Objective 2 Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 849-858.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-51, April.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Niels Boje Groth, 2000. "Urban Systems between Policy and Geography," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 571-580.
- Peter Shirlow, 2001. "Devolution in Northern Ireland/Ulster/the North/Six Counties: Delete as Appropriate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 743-752.
- Stavros RODOKANAKIS, 2003. "The Impact Of The European Structural Policies On The Eu Member States From 1988 To 2000," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 17, pages 181-209.
- Adam Biscoe, 2001. "European Integration and the Maintenance of Regional Cultural Diversity: Symbiosis or Symbolism?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 57-64.
- Stavros Rodokanakis, 2006. "“How Effective are the Regional Policies of Convergence in the EU?”," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 59-74.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.