Weak convergence and distributional assumptions for a general class of nonliner arch models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Econometric Reviews.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Fornari & A. Mele, 2000.
"Recovering the Probability Density Function of Asset Prices using Garch as Diffusion Approximations,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fornari, Fabio & Mele, Antonio, 2001. "Recovering the probability density function of asset prices using garch as diffusion approximations," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-110, March.
- Fabio Fornari & Antonio Mele, 2001. "Recovering the Probability Density Function of Asset Prices Using GARCH as Diffusion Approximations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 396, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Fornari & Roberto Violi, 1998.
"The Probability Density Function of Interest Rates Implied in the Price of Options,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
339, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fornari, F. & Violi, R., 1998. "The Probability Density Function of Interest Rates Implied in the Price of Options," Papers 339, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Fornari, Fabio, 2008.
"Assessing the compensation for volatility risk implicit in interest rate derivatives,"
Working Paper Series
0859, European Central Bank.
- Fornari, Fabio, 2010. "Assessing the compensation for volatility risk implicit in interest rate derivatives," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 722-743, September.
- Menelaos Karanasosa & Stefanie Schurer, 2007.
"Is the Relationship Between Inflation and its Uncertainty Linear?,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0018, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Menelaos Karanasos & Stefanie Schurer, 2008. "Is the Relationship between Inflation and Its Uncertainty Linear?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 265-286, 08.
- M. Karanasos & S. Schurer, 2006. "Is the relationship between ination and its uncertainty linear?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 463, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.