Intra-industry trade as an indicator of labor market adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jayant Menon & Peter B. Dixon,, . "Regional Trading Agreements and Intra-Industry Trade," Discussion Papers 95/14, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J. R. Elliott,, .
"Adjustment to the European Single Market: Inferences from Intra-Industry Trade Patterns,"
96/15, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J.R. Elliott, 1998. "Adjustment to the European single market: inferences from intra-industry trade patterns," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 225-247, September.
- Steven Globerman & James Dean, 1990. "Recent trends in intra-industry trade and their implications for future trade liberalization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 25-49, March.
- A.K.M. Azhar & R.J.R. Elliott & C.R. Milner,, .
"Static and Dynamic Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment: A Geometric Reappraisal,"
97/13, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott & Chris Milner, 1998. "Static and dynamic measurement of intra-industry trade and adjustment: A geometric reappraisal," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 404-422, September.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1964. "The Pattern of International Trade Among Advanced Countries," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 5(1), pages 16-36, June.
- Tharakan, P. K. M., 1984. "Intra-industry trade between the industrial countries and the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 213-227.
- Marius Brülhart, 1998. "Trading Places: Industrial Specialization in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 319-346, 09.
- Don Clark, 1993. "Recent evidence on determinants of intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 332-344, June.
- Kim, Dae Il, 1998. "Reinterpreting Industry Premiums: Match-Specific Productivity," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 479-504, July.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner & Robert Elliott, 1994. "Adjustment and the measurement of marginal intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 418-427, June.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Balassa, Bela & Bauwens, Luc, 1988. "The determinants of intra-European trade in manufactured goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1421-1437, September.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin, 1985. "Intra-industry trade among developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-271, August.
- Kiertisak Toh, 1982. "A cross-section analysis of intra-industry trade in U.S. manufacturing industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 281-301, June.
- Jayant Menon & Peter Dixon, 1997. "Intra-industry versus inter-industry trade: Relevance for adjustment costs," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 164-169, March.
- Young Lee, 1989. "A study of the determinants of intra-industry trade among the pacific basin countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 346-358, June.
- Emilio Pagoulatos & Robert Sorensen, 1975. "Two-way International trade: An econometric analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 454-465, 09.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J. R. Elliott & Joanne Lindley, 2006.
"Intra-Industry Trade and Labour-Market Adjustment: A Reassessment Using Data on Individual Workers,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 521-545, October.
- Joanne Kathryn Lindley & Marius Brullhart & Rob Elliott, 2005. "Intra-industry trade and labour market adjustment: A reassessment using data on individual workers," Working Papers 2005005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Abdul K. M. Azhar & Robert J. R. Elliott, 2006. "On the Measurement of Product Quality in Intra-Industry Trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 476-495, October.
- Götz Zeddies, 2010. "International Trade Patterns and Labor Markets – An Empirical Analysis for EU Member States," IWH Discussion Papers 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Imre Ferto & Károly Attila Soós, 2010. "Marginal intra-industry trade and adjustment costs in the first phase of transition: A Hungarian-Polish comparison," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 495-504, September.
- A K M Azhar & R J R Elliott, 2003.
"On the Measurement of Trade-Induced Adjustment,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott, 2003. "On the measurement of trade-induced adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 419-439, September.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2007. "Trade Specialisation Dynamics in Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(2), pages 232-258, June.
- AZHAR, Abdul K.M. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Liu, Junting, 2008. "On the measurement of product quality in intra-industry trade: An empirical test for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 336-344, June.
- Kurt Kratena, 2006. "International Outsourcing and Labour with Sector-specific Human Capital," WIFO Working Papers 272, WIFO.
- Imre Ferto & Károly Attila Soos, 2008. "Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs - A Hungarian-Polish Comparison," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0815, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.