Intra-Industry Specialization, Trade Expansion and Adjustment in the European Economic Space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 29 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
Other versions of this item:
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C., 1990. "Intra Industry Specialisation, Trade Expansion and Adjustment in the European Economic Space," Working Paper Series 281, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris R, 1983. "On the Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 900-908, December.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-89, December.
- David Greenaway, 1987. "Intra-Industry Trade, Intra-Firm Trade and European Integration: Evidence, Gains and Policy Aspects," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 153-172, December.
- Michael Adler, 1970. "Specialization In The European Coal And Steel Communtiy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 175-191, 03.
- David Cox & Richard Harris, 1983.
"Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada,"
523, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Cox, David & Harris, Richard, 1985. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Organization: Some Estimates for Canada," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 115-45, February.
- Antonio Aquino, 1978. "Intra-industry trade and inter-industry specialization as concurrent sources of International Trade in manufactures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 275-296, June.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "The Empirical Measurement of Intra- Industry Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(120), pages 494-517, December.
- Steven Globerman & James Dean, 1990. "Recent trends in intra-industry trade and their implications for future trade liberalization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Emilio Pagoulatos & Robert Sorensen, 1975. "Two-way International trade: An econometric analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 454-465, 09.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry G. Overman, 2003.
"The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909 Elsevier.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mary Amiti, 1997.
"Specialisation Patterns in Europe,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0363, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Fertő, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2003.
"A vertikálisan és horizontálisan differenciált mezőgazdasági termékek ágazaton belüli kereskedelme Magyarország és az Európai Unió Között
[Intra-industry trade in vertically and hori," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 152-163.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1996. "Intra-industry trade, foreign direct investment, and the reorientation of Eastern European exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1652, The World Bank.
- Algieri, Bernadina, 2004. "Trade specialisation patterns: The case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Gundlach, Erich & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1994. "Globalisation of production and markets," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 807, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013.
"Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison,"
49482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sousa, Cândida & Carvalho, Helena & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Protectionism and Intra-industry Trade: A USA - EU Comparison," MPRA Paper 49379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mastooreh Eshraghi & Normaz Wana Ismail, 2013. "Intra Industry Trade and Product Quality: China and Eight Developing Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 59-72, June.
- Imre Ferto & Lionel J. Hubbard, 2002.
"Intra-industry trade in horizontally and vertically differentiated agrifood products between Hungary and the EU,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0202, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ferto, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2002. "Intra-Industry Trade in Horizontally and Vertically Differentiated Agri-Food Products between Hungary and the EU," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24884, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Amiti, 1997. "Specialisation patterns in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Károly Attila SOÓS, 2013. "The Role of Intra-Industry Trade in the Industrial Upgrading of the 10 CEECs New Members of the European Union," KIER Working Papers 868, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Éltető, Andrea, 2000.
"Az Európai Unióval folytatott magyar és spanyol feldolgozóipari kereskedelem szerkezete
[The structure of Hungarian and Spanish manufacturing trade with the European Union]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 275-289.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.