Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: The Large And Small Of It
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 89128.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 75 University Ave. West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
Phone: (519) 884-0710 ext 2056
Fax: (519) 884-0201
Web page: http://www.wlu.ca/sbe/economics/
More information through EDIRC
trade ; competition ; international trade ; free trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaludura Abayasiri-Silva & Mark Horridge, 1996. "Economies of Scale and Imperfect Competition in an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-84, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kaludura Abayasiri-Silva & Mark Horridge, 1998. "The Effects of Current Fiscal Restraint on the Australian Economy: an Applied General Equilibrium Analysis with Imperfect Competition," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-91, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- J. David Richardson, 1990. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perroni, C. & Wigle, R.M. & Nguyen, T.T., 1996.
"Uraguay Round Impacts on Canada,"
96004, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.