Coordinated strategies for economic cooperation between Europe and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 121 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barten, A. P. & d'Alcantara, G. & Carrin, G. J., 1976. "COMET : A medium-term macroeconomic model for the European economic community," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-115.
- Bert Hickman & Stefan Schleicher, 1978. "The interdependence of national economies and the synchronization of economic fluctuations: Evidence from the LINK project," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(4), pages 642-708, December.
- van der Ploeg, Rick, 1982. "Government policy, real wage resistance and the resolution of conflict," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 181-212.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1983.
"Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
232, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1985. "Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 124-37, Supplemen.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1984. "Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 27, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cooper, Richard N, 1969. "Macroeconomic Policy Adjustment in Interdependent Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-30, October.
- Brandsma, Andries S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1984. "Economic conflict and the solution of dynamic games," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 13-32.
- Ray C. Fair, 1977.
"The Sensitivity of Fiscal-Policy Effects to Assumptions about the Behavior of the Federal Reserve,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
446, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C, 1978. "The Sensitivity of Fiscal Policy Effects to Assumptions about the Behavior of the Federal Reserve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1165-79, September.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Shishido, Shuntaro & Fujiwara, Hironori & Kohno, Akio & Kurokawa, Yuji & Matsuura, Satoshi & Wago, Hajime, 1980. "A model for the coordination of recovery policies in the OECD region," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 35-55, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.