International capital movements, flexible exchange rates, and the IS-LM model : A comparison between the portfolio-balance and the flow hypotheses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 119 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1983. "International Capital Movements, Flexible Exchange Rates, and the IS-LM Model: A Comparison Between the Portfolio-Balance and the Flow Hypotheses," Munich Reprints in Economics 19906, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Hans Genberg & Henryk Kierzkowski, 1979. "Impact and long-run effects of economic disturbances in a dynamic model of exchange rate determination," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 605-628, December.
- Levin, Jay H, 1980. "The Dynamics of Stabilization Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates: A Synthesis of the Asset and Neo-Keynesian Approaches," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 411-27, November.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1977. "Exchange Rate Dynamics with Stock/Flow Interaction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1245-57, December.
- Robert Murphy & Carl Duyne, 1980. "Asset market approaches to exchange rate determination: A comparative analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 627-656, December.
- Akira Takayama, 1969. "The Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policies under Flexible and Fixed Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(2), pages 190-209, May.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1975. "On Two Specifications of Asset Equilibrium in Macroeconomic Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 303-24, April.
- Kouri, Pentti J K, 1976. " The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments in the Short Run and in the Long Run: A Monetary Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 280-304.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling?," CESifo Working Paper Series 493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling? An Investigation into the Determinants of the Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 8352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.