Exchange Rate Dynamics with Stock/Flow Interaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan C. Stockman, 1985.
NBER Working Papers
1230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst-August Behnke, 1980. "Stationäres und intertemporäres Gleichgewicht auf den Devisenmärkten bei festen und flexiblen Wechselkursen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(II), pages 171-194, June.
- Robert Murphy & Carl Duyne, 1980. "Asset market approaches to exchange rate determination: A comparative analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 627-656, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1983. "International capital movements, flexible exchange rates, and the IS-LM model : A comparison between the portfolio-balance and the flow hypotheses," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 36-63, March.
- Betty Daniel, 1981. "Real output effects of announced monetary policy in a small open economy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 428-442, September.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 1980. "Interacción entre Flujos de Comercio y Tipo de Cambio Bajo Expectativas Racionales," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 10, Universidad del CEMA.
- Oscar Dancourt, 1992. "Desinflación ortodoxa y retraso cambiario en el Perú: un modelo keynesiano ," Documentos de Trabajo 1992-102, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Heidi Schelbert, 1979. "Stabilisierungspolitik in kleinen offenen Volkswirtschaften: das Beispiel Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 273-290, September.
- Neaime, Simon & Paschakis, John, 2002. "The future of the dollar-euro exchange rate," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 56-71, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.