Economic Transition and Regional Growth: The Case of Albania and Comparator SEECs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Barlow, 2006. "Growth in transition economies: A trade policy perspective," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 505-515, 07.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2008. "Productivity, innovation and convergence in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 467-501, 07.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007.
"Trade Growth in a Heterogeneous Firm Model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7), pages 1139-1169, 07.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Trade growth in a heterogeneous firm model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe," Working Papers 07-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- B. Merlevede, 2003.
"Reform Reversals and Output Growth in Transition Economies,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/183, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bruno Merlevede, 2003. "Reform reversals and output growth in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(4), pages 649-669, December.
- Merlevede Bruno, 2003. "Reform reversals and output growth in transition economies," Working Papers 2003013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2006. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(4), pages 649-680, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.