A computational comparison of several formulations for the multi-period incremental service facility location problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. O. Fong & V. Srinivasan, 1986. "The Multiregion Dynamic Capacity Expansion Problem: An Improved Heuristic," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1140-1152, September.
- Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique, 2001.
"On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 190-201, April.
- ANTUNES, Antonio & PEETERS, Dominique, . "On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1526, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dennis J. Sweeney & Ronad L. Tatham, 1976. "An Improved Long-Run Model for Multiple Warehouse Location," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(7), pages 748-758, March.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.