The Single Period Coverage Facility Location Problem: Lagrangean heuristic and column generation approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sridharan, R., 1995. "The capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 203-213, December.
- Cortinhal, Maria Joao & Captivo, Maria Eugenia, 2003. "Upper and lower bounds for the single source capacitated location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 333-351, December.
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-200, December.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R., 1992. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-262, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.