Well-Being is a Process of Becoming: Respondent-Led Research With Organic Farmers in Madagascar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grown, Caren A. & Sebstad, Jennefer, 1989. "Introduction: Toward a wider perspective on women's employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 937-952, July.
- Shirley Farlinger, 1996. "Quality of life for women," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 109-119, January.
- Hamilton, Clive, 1999. "The genuine progress indicator methodological developments and results from Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-28, July.
- Barrientos, Stephanie & Dolan, Catherine & Tallontire, Anne, 2003. "A Gendered Value Chain Approach to Codes of Conduct in African Horticulture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1511-1526, September.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2000. "On the methodology of ISEW, GPI and related measures: some constructive suggestions and some doubt on the 'threshold' hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 347-361, September.
- L. Richmond & G.C. Filson & C. Paine & W.C. Pfeiffer & J.R. Taylor, 2000. "Non-Farm Rural Ontario Residents’ Perceived Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-186, May.
- Liz Eckermann, 2000. "Gendering Indicators of Health and Well-being: Is Quality of Life Gender Neutral?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 29-54, October.
- David Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald & Sarah Stewart-Brown, 2013.
"Is Psychological Well-Being Linked to the Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables?,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 785-801, December.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J. & Stewart-Brown, Sarah, 2012. "Is Psychological Well-being Linked to the Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 996, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Sarah Stewart-Brown, 2012. "Is Psychological Well-being Linked to the Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables?," NBER Working Papers 18469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.