Dispositional Affect and Job Outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joar Vittersø & Yngvil Søholt & Audun Hetland & Irina Thoresen & Espen Røysamb, 2010. "Was Hercules Happy? Some Answers from a Functional Model of Human Well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Andrew J. Oswald, 2012.
"Estimating the Influence of Life Satisfaction and Positive Affect on Later Income Using Sibling Fixed-Effects,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1176, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Oswald, Andrew J., 2012. "Estimating the Influence of Life Satisfaction and Positive Affect on Later Income Using Sibling Fixed-Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Neve, Jan Emmanueal & Oswald, Andrew, 2012. "Estimating the influence of life satisfaction and positive affect on later income using sibling fixed-effects," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 99, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Andrew J. Oswald, 2012. "Estimating the Influence of Life Satisfaction and Positive Affect on Later Income Using Sibling Fixed-Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4008, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan B. Krueger & Daniel Kahneman & David Schkade & Norbert Schwarz & Arthur A. Stone, 2007. "National Time Accounting: The Currency of Life," Working Papers 157krueger.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Facci, Eugenio L. & Chartier, Genie, 2008. "A decision-making model for workload/salary choices and their effect on well-being," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1880-1905, October.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Ed Diener & Louis Tay & Cody Xuereb, 2013. "The Objective Benefits of Subjective Well-Being," CEP Discussion Papers dp1236, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "It Pays to Be Happy (If You are a Man): Subjective Wellbeing and the Gender Wage Gap in Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 51-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.