Dispositional Affect and Job Satisfaction: A Review and Theoretical Extension
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 86 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Judge, Timothy A. & Hulin, Charles L., 1993. "Job Satisfaction as a Reflection of Disposition: A Multiple Source Causal Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 388-421, December.
- Watson, David & Slack, Ann Keltner, 1993. "General Factors of Affective Temperament and Their Relation to Job Satisfaction over Time," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202, March.
- Brief, Arthur P. & Butcher, Ann Houston & Roberson, Loriann, 1995. "Cookies, Disposition, and Job Attitudes: The Effects of Positive Mood-Inducing Events and Negative Affectivity on Job Satisfaction in a Field Experiment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-62, April.
- Weiss, Howard M. & Nicholas, Jeffrey P. & Daus, Catherine S., 1999. "An Examination of the Joint Effects of Affective Experiences and Job Beliefs on Job Satisfaction and Variations in Affective Experiences over Time," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Elfenbein, Hillary Anger, 2007. "Emotion in Organizations: A Review in Stages," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2bn0n9mv, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- John D. Kammeyer-Mueller & Connie R. Wanberg & Theresa M. Glomb & Dennis Ahlburg, . "Turnover Processes in a Temporal Context: It's About Time," Working Papers 0303, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C., 2006. "Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 110-127, May.
- Le, Huy & Schmidt, Frank L. & Harter, James K. & Lauver, Kristy J., 2010. "The problem of empirical redundancy of constructs in organizational research: An empirical investigation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 112-125, July.
- Selmer, Jan & Lauring, Jakob, 2013. "Dispositional affectivity and work outcomes of expatriates," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 568-577.
- Wong, Poh Kam & Lee, Lena & Leung, Aegean, 2006. "Entrepreneurship by circumstances and abilities: the mediating role of job satisfaction and moderating role of self-efficacy," MPRA Paper 596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Facci, Eugenio L. & Chartier, Genie, 2008. "A decision-making model for workload/salary choices and their effect on well-being," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1880-1905, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.