General Factors of Affective Temperament and Their Relation to Job Satisfaction over Time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 54 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann Bartel & Richard Freeman & Casey Ichniowski & Morris M. Kleiner, 2003.
"Can a Work Organization Have an Attitude Problem? The Impact of Workplaces on Employee Attitudes and Economic Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
9987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Bartel & Richard Freeman & Casey Ichniowski & Morris Kleiner, 2004. "Can a Work Organization Have An Attitude Problem? The Impact of Workplaces on Employee Attitude and Economic Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0636, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "Job satisfaction and confidence of Asian managers in Japanese MNCs," Working Papers EMS_2012_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ilies, Remus & Judge, Timothy A., 2002. "Understanding the dynamic relationships among personality, mood, and job satisfaction: A field experience sampling study," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 1119-1139, November.
- Judge, Timothy A. & Larsen, Randy J., 2001. "Dispositional Affect and Job Satisfaction: A Review and Theoretical Extension," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 67-98, September.
- Chan, Chien Sheng Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis, 2013. "The influence of dispositional affect and cognition on venture investment portfolio concentration," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 397-412.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.