Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Vinod, H. D., 1976. "Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 147-166, May.
- William Meredith, 1964. "Rotation to achieve factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2002. "Generalized constrained multiple correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 211-224, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.