Constrained principal component analysis of standardized data for biplots with unit-length variable vectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 5 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Browne, 1967. "On oblique procrustes rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 125-132, June.
- Raoul Pietersz & Patrick J. F. Groenen, 2005.
"Rank Reduction of Correlation Matrices by Majorization,"
- Raoul Pietersz & Patrick Groenen, 2004. "Rank reduction of correlation matrices by majorization," Quantitative Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 649-662.
- Pietersz, R. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2004. "Rank reduction of correlation matrices by majorization," Econometric Institute Report EI 2004-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Robert Jennrich, 2002. "A simple general method for oblique rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 7-19, March.
- Gordon Bechtel & Ledyard Tucker & Wei-Ching Chang, 1971. "A scalar product model for the multidimensional scaling of choice," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 369-388, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.