Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio González & Sébastien Déjean & Pascal G. P. Martin & Alain Baccini, . "CCA: An R Package to Extend Canonical Correlation Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 23(i12).
- Sudhanshu Mishra, 2007.
"Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the differential evolution method of global optimization,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(51), pages 1-13.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the Differential Evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 4813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takane, Yoshio & Yanai, Haruo & Hwang, Heungsun, 2006. "An improved method for generalized constrained canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 221-241, January.
- Cupidon, J. & Eubank, R. & Gilliam, D. & Ruymgaart, F., 2008. "Some properties of canonical correlations and variates in infinite dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1083-1104, July.
- S K Mishra, 2010.
"A Brief History of Production Functions,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Lykou, Anastasia & Whittaker, Joe, 2010. "Sparse CCA using a Lasso with positivity constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3144-3157, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- Ruggiero, John & Bretschneider, Stuart, 1998. "The weighted Russell measure of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 438-451, July.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Heungsun Hwang & Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, 2001.
"Measuring performance in primary care: econometric analysis and DEA,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 163-175.
- Antonio Giuffrida and & Hugh Gravelle, . "Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA," Discussion Papers 99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Chalise, Prabhakar & Fridley, Brooke L., 2012. "Comparison of penalty functions for sparse canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-254.
- Ruggiero, John, 2003. "Comment on estimating school efficiency," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 631-634, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.