Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
- Takane, Yoshio & Yanai, Haruo & Hwang, Heungsun, 2006. "An improved method for generalized constrained canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 221-241, January.
- Cupidon, J. & Eubank, R. & Gilliam, D. & Ruymgaart, F., 2008. "Some properties of canonical correlations and variates in infinite dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1083-1104, July.
- Yoshio Takane & Heungsun Hwang & Hervé Abdi, 2008. "Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 753-775, December.
- Heungsun Hwang & Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Mishra, SK, 2007.
"Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the Differential Evolution method of global optimization,"
4813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu Mishra, 2007. "Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the differential evolution method of global optimization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(51), pages 1-13.
- Lykou, Anastasia & Whittaker, Joe, 2010. "Sparse CCA using a Lasso with positivity constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3144-3157, December.
- Antonio Giuffrida and & Hugh Gravelle, .
"Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA,"
99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, 2001. "Measuring performance in primary care: econometric analysis and DEA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 163-175.
- Ruggiero, John, 2003. "Comment on estimating school efficiency," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 631-634, December.
- Ignacio González & Sébastien Déjean & Pascal G. P. Martin & Alain Baccini, . "CCA: An R Package to Extend Canonical Correlation Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 23(i12).
- S K Mishra, 2010.
"A Brief History of Production Functions,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 6-34, November.
- Ruggiero, John & Bretschneider, Stuart, 1998. "The weighted Russell measure of technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 438-451, July.
- Chalise, Prabhakar & Fridley, Brooke L., 2012. "Comparison of penalty functions for sparse canonical correlation analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 245-254.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.