Tests of ignoring and eliminating in nonsymmetric correspondence analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Advances in Data Analysis and Classification.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takane, Yoshio & Jung, Sunho, 2009. "Regularized nonsymmetric correspondence analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3159-3170, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Haruo Yanai & Shinichi Mayekawa, 1991. "Relationships among several methods of linearly constrained correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 667-684, December.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böcknholt, 1990. "Canonical analysis of contingency tables with linear constraints," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 633-639, December.
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2002. "Generalized constrained multiple correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 211-224, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.