Regularized Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Meredith, 1964. "Rotation to achieve factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 187-206, June.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2007. "Regularized linear and kernel redundancy analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 394-405, September.
- Vinod, H. D., 1976. "Canonical ridge and econometrics of joint production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Takane, Yoshio & Jung, Kwanghee & Hwang, Heungsun, 2011. "Regularized reduced rank growth curve models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1041-1052, February.
- Heungsun Hwang & Kwanghee Jung & Yoshio Takane & Todd Woodward, 2012. "Functional Multiple-Set Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.