A Latent Class Multidimensional Scaling Model for Two-Way One-Mode Continuous Rating Dissimilarity Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wayne DeSarbo & Daniel Howard & Kamel Jedidi, 1991. "Multiclus: A new method for simultaneously performing multidimensional scaling and cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Wilfried Seidel & Karl Mosler & Manfred Alker, 2000. "A Cautionary Note on Likelihood Ratio Tests in Mixture Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 481-487, September.
- Rick L. Andrews & Ajay K. Manrai, 1999. "MDS Maps for Product Attributes and Market Response: An Application to Scanner Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 584-604.
- Geert Soete & Suzanne Winsberg, 1993. "A thurstonian pairwise choice model with univariate and multivariate spline transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 233-256, June.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- J. Ramsay, 1977. "Maximum likelihood estimation in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 241-266, June.
- J. Ramsay, 1973. "The effect of number of categories in rating scales on precision of estimation of scale values," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 513-532, December.
- Geert Soete & Willem Heiser, 1993. "A latent class unfolding model for analyzing single stimulus preference ratings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 545-565, December.
- Geert Soete & Wayne DeSarbo, 1991. "A latent class probit model for analyzing pick any/N data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 45-63, 01.
- J. Fernando Vera & Willem J. Heiser & Alex Murillo, 2007. "Global Optimization in Any Minkowski Metric: A Permutation-Translation Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Multidimensional Scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 277-301, September.
- Willem Heiser & Patrick Groenen, 1997. "Cluster differences scaling with a within-clusters loss component and a fuzzy successive approximation strategy to avoid local minima," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 63-83, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.