A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 111 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fong, Duncan K H & Bolton, Gary E, 1997. "Analyzing Ultimatum Bargaining: A Bayesian Approach to the Comparison of Two Potency Curves under Shape Constraints," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 335-44, July.
- Wedel, Michel & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1996. "An Exponential-Family Multidimensional Scaling Mixture Methodology," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 447-59, October.
- Allenby, Greg M & Lenk, Peter J, 1995. "Reassessing Brand Loyalty, Price Sensitivity, and Merchandising Effects on Consumer Brand Choice," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 281-89, July.
- Lynch, John G, Jr & Chakravarti, Dipankar & Mitra, Anusree, 1991. " Contrast Effects in Consumer Judgments: Changes in Mental Representations or in the Anchoring of Rating Scales?," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 284-97, December.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Jaewun Cho, 1989. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling vector threshold model for the spatial representation of “pick any/n” data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 105-129, March.
- Kamel Jedidi & Wayne DeSarbo, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the spatial representation of three-mode, three-way pick any/J data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 471-494, September.
- Manrai, Ajay K., 1995. "Mathematical models of brand choice behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Ratneshwar, Srinivasan & Shocker, Allan D & Stewart, David W, 1987. " Toward Understanding the Attraction Effect: The Implications of Product Stimulus Meaningfulness and Familiarity," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 520-33, March.
- Amos Tversky & Itamar Simonson, 1993. "Context-Dependent Preferences," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1179-1189, October.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- Farley, John U & Katz, Jerrold & Lehmann, Donald R, 1978. " Impact of Different Comparison Sets on Evaluation of a New Subcompact Car Brand," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 138-42, Se.
- Peter J. Lenk & Wayne S. DeSarbo & Paul E. Green & Martin R. Young, 1996. "Hierarchical Bayes Conjoint Analysis: Recovery of Partworth Heterogeneity from Reduced Experimental Designs," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 173-191.
- Joonwook Park & Priyali Rajagopal & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "A New Heterogeneous Multidimensional Unfolding Procedure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 263-287, April.
- Robert Kaplon, 2006. "A retrospective review of categorical data analysis – theory and marketing practice," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 55-72.
- Matthias Staat & Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Structuring Product-Markets: An Approach Based On Customer Value," Microeconomics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Leung, Pui Lam & Lau, Kin-nam, 2004. "Estimating the city-block two-dimensional scaling model with simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 518-524, October.
- H. H. Bauer & M. Staat & M. Hammerschmidt, 2003. "Value Based Benchmarking and Market Partitioning," Microeconomics 0309004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.