On the Non-Existence of Optimal Solutions and the Occurrence of “Degeneracy” in the CANDECOMP/PARAFAC Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 275-300, September.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Paolo Giordani & Roberto Rocci, 2013. "Constrained Candecomp/Parafac via the Lasso," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 669-684, October.
- Nathaniel Helwig, 2013. "The Special Sign Indeterminacy of the Direct-Fitting Parafac2 Model: Some Implications, Cautions, and Recommendations for Simultaneous Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 725-739, October.
- Stegeman, Alwin, 2014. "Finding the limit of diverging components in three-way Candecomp/Parafac—A demonstration of its practical merits," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 203-216.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.