A stochastic multidimensional unfolding approach for representing phased decision outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane, 1981. "Multidimensional successive categories scaling: A maximum likelihood method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 9-28, March.
- Biehal, Gabriel & Chakravarti, Dipankar, 1986. " Consumers' Use of Memory and External Information in Choice: Macro and Micro Perspectives," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 382-405, March.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-54, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- John R. Hauser & Steven P. Gaskin, 1984. "Application of the “Defender” Consumer Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 327-351.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Wedel, M. & DeSarbo, W.S., 2002. "Adaptive Multidimensional Scaling: The Spatial Representation of Brand Consideration and Dissimilarity Judgments," Discussion Paper 2002-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.