A stochastic multidimensional unfolding approach for representing phased decision outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-54, March.
- John R. Hauser & Steven P. Gaskin, 1984. "Application of the â€œDefenderâ€ Consumer Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 327-351.
- Yoshio Takane, 1981. "Multidimensional successive categories scaling: A maximum likelihood method," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 9-28, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- Biehal, Gabriel & Chakravarti, Dipankar, 1986. " Consumers' Use of Memory and External Information in Choice: Macro and Micro Perspectives," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 382-405, March.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Wedel, M. & DeSarbo, W.S., 2002. "Adaptive Multidimensional Scaling: The Spatial Representation of Brand Consideration and Dissimilarity Judgments," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2002-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hauser, John R., 2014. "Consideration-set heuristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1688-1699.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.