A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 56 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- Wayne Desarbo, 1982. "Gennclus: New models for general nonhierarchical clustering analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 449-475, December.
- J. Douglas Carroll & Sandra Pruzansky & Joseph Kruskal, 1980. "Candelinc: A general approach to multidimensional analysis of many-way arrays with linear constraints on parameters," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1979. " Operationalizing Economic Models of Demand for Product Characteristics," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 76-84, June.
- John R. Hauser & Steven M. Shugan, 1983.
"Defensive Marketing Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 319-360.
- Ladd, George W & Zober, Martin, 1977. " Model of Consumer Reaction to Product Characteristics," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 89-101, Se.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1975. " The New Economic Theory of Consumer Behavior: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 65-75, Se.
- Hendler, Reuven, 1975. "Lancaster's New Approach to Consumer Demand and Its Limitations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 194-99, March.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll, 1983. "A maximum likelihood method for fitting the wandering vector model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 553-566, December.
- MacCrimmon, K R & Toda, M, 1969. "The Experimental Determination of Indifference Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(108), pages 433-51, October.
- S. K. Lioukas, 1984. "Thresholds and Transitivity in Stochastic Consumer Choice: A Multinomial Logit Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 275-300, September.
- John R. Hauser & Patricia Simmie, 1981. "Profit Maximizing Perceptual Positions: An Integrated Theory for the Selection of Product Features and Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 33-56, January.
- Stephen W. Rousseas & Albert G. Hart, 1951. "Experimental Verification of a Composite Indifference Map," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 288.
- Joseph Zinnes & Richard Griggs, 1974. "Probabilistic, multidimensional unfolding analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 327-350, September.
- K. S. Krishnan, 1977. "Incorporating Thresholds of Indifference in Probabilistic Choice Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(11), pages 1224-1233, July.
- Bruce Bloxom, 1978. "Constrained multidimensional scaling inN spaces," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 397-408, September.
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1975. "Hedonic Price Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 157-78, June.
- Peter Schönemann & Ming Wang, 1972. "An individual difference model for the multidimensional analysis of preference data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 275-309, September.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll & Donald R. Lehmann & John O'Shaughnessy, 1982. "Three-Way Multivariate Conjoint Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 323-350.
- Lee Cooper & Masao Nakanishi, 1983. "Two logit models for external analysis of preferences," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 607-620, December.
- Gordon Bechtel & Ledyard Tucker & Wei-Ching Chang, 1971. "A scalar product model for the multidimensional scaling of choice," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 369-388, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.