Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 60 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roderick McDonald, 1968. "A unified treatment of the weighting problem," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 351-381, September.
- Roderick McDonald & Yukihiko Torii & Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1979. "Some results on proper eigenvalues and eigenvectors with applications to scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1990. "Majorization as a tool for optimizing a class of matrix functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Roger Millsap & William Meredith, 1988. "Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 123-134, March.
- Harman, Harry H., 1976. "Modern Factor Analysis," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226316529, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Simple structure in component analysis techniques for mixtures of qualitative and quantitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Pieter Kroonenberg & Jan Leeuw, 1980. "Principal component analysis of three-mode data by means of alternating least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Mohammed Bennani Dosse & Jos Berge, 2010. "Anisotropic Orthogonal Procrustes Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 111-128, March.
- Patrick Groenen & Bart-Jan Os & Jacqueline Meulman, 2000. "Optimal scaling by alternating length-constrained nonnegative least squares, with application to distance-based analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 511-524, December.
- Kiers, Henk A. L., 2002. "Setting up alternating least squares and iterative majorization algorithms for solving various matrix optimization problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 157-170, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.