Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 57 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catrien Bijleveld & Jan Leeuw, 1991. "Fitting longitudinal reduced-rank regression models by alternating least squares," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 433-447, September.
- Martin Koschat & Deborah Swayne, 1991. "A weighted procrustes criterion," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 229-239, June.
- Krijnen, Wim P., 2006. "Convergence of the sequence of parameters generated by alternating least squares algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 481-489, November.
- Kiers, Henk A. L., 2002. "Setting up alternating least squares and iterative majorization algorithms for solving various matrix optimization problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 157-170, November.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Kohei Adachi, 2009. "Joint Procrustes Analysis for Simultaneous Nonsingular Transformation of Component Score and Loading Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 667-683, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1995. "Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Weighted least squares fitting using ordinary least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 251-266, June.
- Kohei Adachi, 2011. "Three-Way Tucker2 Component Analysis Solutions of Stimuli × Responses × Individuals Data with Simple Structure and the Fewest Core Differences," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 285-305, April.
- Henk Kiers, 1997. "Techniques for rotating two or more loading matrices to optimal agreement and simple structure: A comparison and some technical details," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 545-568, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.