Component analysis in cross-sectional and longitudinal data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 53 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 277-296, December.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1994. "The Harris-Kaiser independent cluster rotation as a method for rotation to simple component weights," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 81-90, March.
- D'Urso, Pierpaolo & Giordani, Paolo, 2003. "A least squares approach to Principal Component Analysis for interval valued data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03013, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Henk Kiers, 1995. "Maximization of sums of quotients of quadratic forms and some generalizations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Rizzi, Alfredo & Vichi, Maurizio, 1995. "Representation, synthesis, variability and data preprocessing of a three-way data set," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 203-222, February.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Giuseppe Folloni, 2011. "The estimation of Human Capital in structural models with flexible specification," Working Papers 11, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1989. "Alternating least squares algorithms for simultaneous components analysis with equal component weight matrices in two or more populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 467-473, September.
- Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2005. "An extended redundancy analysis and its applications to two practical examples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 785-808, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.