Three-Way Tucker2 Component Analysis Solutions of Stimuli × Responses × Individuals Data with Simple Structure and the Fewest Core Differences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kohei Adachi, 2009. "Joint Procrustes Analysis for Simultaneous Nonsingular Transformation of Component Score and Loading Matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 667-683, December.
- Henk Kiers, 1991. "Hierarchical relations among three-way methods," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 449-470, September.
- Piet Brouwer & Pieter Kroonenberg, 1991. "Some notes on the diagonalization of the extended three-mode core matrix," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, 01.
- Kiers, Henk A. L., 1998. "Three-way SIMPLIMAX for oblique rotation of the three-mode factor analysis core to simple structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 307-324, September.
- Charles Crawford & George Ferguson, 1970. "A general rotation criterion and its use in orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 321-332, September.
- Henk Kiers & Jos Berge, 1992. "Minimization of a class of matrix trace functions by means of refined majorization," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 371-382, September.
- Pieter Kroonenberg & Jan Leeuw, 1980. "Principal component analysis of three-mode data by means of alternating least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Henk Kiers, 1994. "Simplimax: Oblique rotation to an optimal target with simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 567-579, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.