Interpreting degenerate solutions in unfolding by use of the vector model and the compensatory distance model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Nonmetric multidimensional scaling: A numerical method," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 115-129, June.
- Groenen, P.J.F. & Velden, M. van de, 2004. "Multidimensional scaling," Econometric Institute Report EI 2004-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Selin Atalay, A. & Blanchard, Simon J., 2009. "A three-way clusterwise multidimensional unfolding procedure for the spatial representation of context dependent preferences," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3217-3230, June.
- Deun, K. van & Groenen, P.J.F., 2003. "Majorization algorithms for inspecting circles, ellipses, squares, rectangles, and rhombi," Econometric Institute Report EI 2003-35, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Willem Heiser, 2004. "Geometric representation of association between categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 513-545, December.
- Joonwook Park & Wayne DeSarbo & John Liechty, 2008. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Multidimensional Scaling Methodology for Accommodating Both Structural and Preference Heterogeneity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 451-472, September.
- Vera, J. Fernando & Macas, Rodrigo & Heiser, Willem J., 2009. "A dual latent class unfolding model for two-way two-mode preference rating data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3231-3244, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.