The attack of the psychometricians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 71 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francis Tuerlinckx & Paul Boeck, 2005. "Two interpretations of the discrimination parameter," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 629-650, December.
- Robert Mislevy & Norman Verhelst, 1990. "Modeling item responses when different subjects employ different solution strategies," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 195-215, June.
- de Palma, Andre & Marcucci, Edoardo & Niskanen, Esko & Wieland, Bernhard, 2005. "Introduction," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 1-5.
- Leann Schneider & Ulrich Schimmack, 2009. "Self-Informant Agreement in Well-Being Ratings: A Meta-Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 363-376, December.
- Klaas Sijtsma, 2009. "On the Use, the Misuse, and the Very Limited Usefulness of Cronbach’s Alpha," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 107-120, March.
- Mark Wilson, 2013. "Seeking a Balance Between the Statistical and Scientific Elements in Psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 211-236, April.
- Ulrich Schimmack, 2008. "Measuring Wellbeing in the SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 145, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cadogan, John W. & Lee, Nick, 2013. "Improper use of endogenous formative variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 233-241.
- Patrick Mair & Reinhold Hatzinger, . "Extended Rasch Modeling: The eRm Package for the Application of IRT Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(i09).
- Michael Kane, 2006. "In Praise of Pluralism. A Comment on Borsboom," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 441-445, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.