Self-Informant Agreement in Well-Being Ratings: A Meta-Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 94 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Pavot & Ed Diener, 1993. "The affective and cognitive context of self-reported measures of subjective well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Heidi Lepper, 1998. "Use of Other-Reports to Validate Subjective Well-Being Measures," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 367-379, July.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Heidi Lepper, 1999. "A Measure of Subjective Happiness: Preliminary Reliability and Construct Validation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 137-155, February.
- Denny Borsboom, 2006. "The attack of the psychometricians," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 425-440, September.
- Michael Eid & Ed Diener, 2004. "Global Judgments of Subjective Well-Being: Situational Variability and Long-Term Stability," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 245-277, February.
- Sarracino, Francesco, 2013.
"Determinants of subjective well-being in high and low income countries: Do happiness equations differ across countries?,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 51-66.
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2010. "Determinants of Subjective Well-Being in High and Low Income Countries: do happiness equations differ across countries?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-15, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ed Diener & Ronald Inglehart & Louis Tay, 2013. "Theory and Validity of Life Satisfaction Scales," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 497-527, July.
- Judith Gere & Ulrich Schimmack, 2011. "A Multi-Occasion Multi-Rater Model of Affective Dispositions and Affective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 931-945, December.
- Henrik Dobewall & Anu Realo & Jüri Allik & Tõnu Esko & Andres Metspalu, 2013. "Self-Other Agreement in Happiness and Life-Satisfaction: The Role of Personality Traits," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 479-492, November.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014.
"Online networks and subjective well-being,"
Econometica Working Papers
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2011.
"Money, sociability and happiness : are developed countries doomed to social erosion and unhappiness?,"
CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series
- Francesco Sarracino, 2012. "Money, Sociability and Happiness: Are Developed Countries Doomed to Social Erosion and Unhappiness?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 135-188, November.
- Ulrich Schimmack & Richard Lucas, 2010. "Environmental Influences on Well-Being: A Dyadic Latent Panel Analysis of Spousal Similarity," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Małgorzata Mikucka, 2014. "Does Individualistic Culture Lower the Well-Being of the Unemployed? Evidence from Europe," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 673-691, June.
- DiMaria, Charles Henri & Peroni, Chiara & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Happiness matters: the role of well-being in productivity," MPRA Paper 56983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.