Econometrics and psychometrics: A survey of communalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 36 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Anderson, 1963. "The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Goldberger, Arthur S & Olkin, Ingram, 1971. "A Minimum-Distance Interpretation of Limited-Information Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 635-39, May.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1969. "Some Recent Developments in Applied Econometrics: Dynamic Models and Simultaneous Equation Systems," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 771-96, September.
- Michael Browne, 1969. "Fitting the factor analysis model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 375-394, September.
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1969. "Estimation on Interdependent Systems in Macroeconometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 171-92, April.
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Distributed Lags and Unobserved Components in Economic Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 221, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul Bekker, 1986. "A note on the identification of restricted factor loading matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 607-611, December.
- Younes Ben Zaied & Siagh Ahmed Ramzi, 2012. "Les déterminants du succès entrepreneurial ; Une étude empirique de la région de Sfax en Tunisie," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201235, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.