Distributed Lags and Unobserved Components in Economic Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 221.
Length: 59 pages
Date of creation: 1967
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Ten Economic Studies in the Tradition of Irving Fisher, John Wiley, 1967, pp. 128-169
Note: CFP 270.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nerlove, Marc & Schuermann, Til, 1997. "Businessmen's Expectations Are Neither Rational nor Adaptive," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kim B. Clark & Richard B. Freeman, 1979.
"How Elastic is The Demand for Labor?,"
NBER Working Papers
0309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006.
"Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
2006 Meeting Papers
758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kevin Lansing, 2009. "Time Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 304-326, April.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-varying U.S. inflation dynamics and the New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Working Paper Series 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 488, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006.
"Time Series Analysis,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1977.
"Observations on Improper Methods of Simulating and Teaching Friedman's Time Series Consumption Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 445-62, June.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1976. "Observations on improper methods of simulating and teaching Friedman's time series consumption model," Working Papers 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1982.
"Beyond Demand and Supply Curves in Macroeconomics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 382-89, May.
- Arthur Goldberger, 1971. "Econometrics and psychometrics: A survey of communalities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Ronald Britto, 1973. "Bayesian Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," UCLA Economics Working Papers 043, UCLA Department of Economics.
- P. Isard & B. Lowrey & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J, 1983.
"Aggregation over Time and the Inverse Optimal Predictor Problem for Adaptive Expectations in Conginuous Time,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "Aggregation over time and the inverse optimal predictor problem for adaptive expectations in continuous time," Staff Report 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nerlove, Marc & Fornari, Ilaria, 1998. "Quasi-rational expectations, an alternative to fully rational expectations: An application to US beef cattle supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 129-161.
- repec:fth:prinin:37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Price Inflation, Portfolio Choice, and Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.