The use of factor analysis in the statistical analysis of multiple time series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 28 (1963)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009.
"A new look at economic convergence in Europe: a common factor approach,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 85-97.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2007. "A New Look at Economic Convergence in Europe: A Common Factor Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2007_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2007.
- Peter Molenaar & John Nesselroade, 2001. "Rotation in the dynamic factor modeling of multivariate stationary time series," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 99-107, March.
- Peter Molenaar, 1985. "A dynamic factor model for the analysis of multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 181-202, June.
- William Meredith & John Tisak, 1990. "Latent curve analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 107-122, March.
- Marieke Timmerman & Henk Kiers, 2003. "Four simultaneous component models for the analysis of multivariate time series from more than one subject to model intraindividual and interindividual differences," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 105-121, March.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009.
"How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
09/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Becker, Bettina & Hall, Stephen G., 2009. "How far from the Euro Area? Measuring convergence of inflation rates in Eastern Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 788-798, July.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen G. Hall, 2009. "How Far From the Euro Area? Measuring Convergence of Inflation Rates in Eastern Europe," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2009.
- Ortega, Jose Antonio & Poncela, Pilar, 2005. "Joint forecasts of Southern European fertility rates with non-stationary dynamic factor models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 539-550.
- Márkus, Lászlo & Berke, Olaf & Kovács, József & Urfer, Wolfgang, 1998. "Analysis of spatial structure of latent effects governing hydrogeological phenomena," Technical Reports 1998,37, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Chou, Chih-Ping & Yang, Dongyun & Pentz, Mary Ann & Hser, Yih-Ing, 2004. "Piecewise growth curve modeling approach for longitudinal prevention study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 213-225, June.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Gilbert, Paul D. & Meijer, Erik, 2005. "Time Series Factor Analysis with an Application to Measuring Money," Research Report 05F10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Arthur Goldberger, 1971. "Econometrics and psychometrics: A survey of communalities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 83-107, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.