On local indeterminacy and endogenous cycles in Ramsey models with heterogeneous households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Portuguese Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1999.
"The Savers-Spenders Theory of Fiscal Policy,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1888, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Becker, Robert A & Foias, Ciprian, 1994.
"The Local Bifurcation of Ramsey Equilibrium,"
Springer, vol. 4(5), pages 719-44, August.
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Fiscal policy when individuals differ with regard to altruism and labor supply,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1381, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 1999. " Fiscal Policy When Individuals Differ With Regard to Altruism and Labor Supply," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 187-203.
- Becker, Robert A. & Foias, Ciprian, 1987. "A characterization of Ramsey equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 173-184, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.