Emotions and perceived risks after the 2006 Israel–Lebanon war
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fondazione Rosselli in its journal Mind & Society.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2007.
"Dynamic Choice, Independence, and Emotions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wright, William F. & Bower, Gordon H., 1992. "Mood effects on subjective probability assessment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 276-291, July.
- Fischhoff, Baruch, et al, 2003. " Judged Terror Risk and Proximity to the World Trade Center," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 137-51, March-May.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Tal Shavit, 2009.
"Recalled emotions and risk judgments: Field study of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(5), pages 355-362, August.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Tal Shavit, 2009. "Recalled emotions and risk judgments: Field study of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War," Working Papers 0909, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Mosi Rosenboim & Tal Shavit, 2012. "Does moving from war zone change emotions and risk perceptions? A field study of Israeli students," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(5), pages 669-678, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.