Emotions and perceived risks after the 2006 Israel–Lebanon war
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fondazione Rosselli in its journal Mind & Society.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2007.
"Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Astrid Hopfensitz & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Dynamic Choice, Independence and Emotions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-087/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2007. "Dynamic Choice, Independence, and Emotions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wright, William F. & Bower, Gordon H., 1992. "Mood effects on subjective probability assessment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 276-291, July.
- Fischhoff, Baruch, et al, 2003. " Judged Terror Risk and Proximity to the World Trade Center," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 137-51, March-May.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Mosi Rosenboim & Tal Shavit, 2012. "Does moving from war zone change emotions and risk perceptions? A field study of Israeli students," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 7(5), pages 669-678, September.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Tal Shavit, 2009.
"Recalled emotions and risk judgments: Field study of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War,"
Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics
0909, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Tal Shavit, 2009. "Recalled emotions and risk judgments: Field study of the 2006 Israel-Lebanon War," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(5), pages 355-362, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.